You're just repeating the same list of arguments we already discussed, and
so far have provided no explanation for what I documented as: everyone in the
mainstream world not following RACV's theories.

I have explained it, and I think it's pretty clear.  Unless you have something
new to say, I'm done with this discussion.

--
Robert Millan