Jeff: Simply I agree with you, I search a clear name for my translation, other
discussions are sterile. (He gives the extreme example of Klingon, keeping the
distances in that comparison hehehe). I think the question is quite simple
without political prejudices.

Robert: I answered you perfectly to many questions in my last email and I
also did a summary of information given along this discussion, but really you
won't convince me and I won't convince you... Nowadays RACV theory isn't
official but in the past it was. Your ideas never was official and isn't
official now but I repect your ideas. But the issue (as Jeff reminds us) is the
name of my translation, if you cannot give us a better name than "Valencian
(RACV) translation" please don't disturb... Obviously I don't like a confusing
name (like the current name), dissapearing (it's against my freedom of
expression) or a non-sense name which spoil my translation (like the name that
you proposed)

I hope this decision about the name of my translation is taken by neutral
persons who evaluate the clarity of the possibles names of my translation
without political prejudices. I vote for "Valencian (RACV) translation" I think
it's quite clear.

Note: Robert Millan appear in the credits of my translation, obviously (as you
can see) he doesn't collaborate in my translation. A clear name will avoid
this kind of confusions to the translators and to the users too.

Have a good weekend

Coordinator of Valencian (RACV) translation
Mario (Mavorte)

PS: I hope you don't need more emails about this issue. I think you have a lot
of information about this. I hope the responsibles take a decision (when they
want) and say it to us.