I hope the mantainers resolve this confusion about the credits of my
translation and so you won't need patches. He doesn't collaborate in Valencian
(RACV) translation

I respect your ideas but I don't think like you, you can understand this? RACV
began in 1915 and the RACV rules are based in classic Valencian. But the
important fact is the RACV rules exists and I want to translate into Valencian
(RACV)... if you don't like my translation don't use it... do you know what
means "freedom"? I have a non-official (nowadays, in the past it was)
translation, though nowadays local government still pay RACV and its valencian
ortografic corrector (AVL too), can you understand what is "freedom of
expression"? Local government and I want to let the users the possibility to
use a Valencian (RACV) translation if they want, is it anything bad?

Are you against my freedom of ideas and expression? I think yes. You are always
trying to spoil my translation again and again, and you are changing the issue
of this conversation again and again. I only want a non-confusing name to avoid
this situation and you are not helping.

Robert: You provided tangential replies to some things, only when it was
convenient
to you // Me: You are who are doing exactly this... IN THE OFFICIAL VALENCIAN
LAWS YOU DON'T FIND THAT VALENCIAN IS A DIALECT OF CATALAN, these laws say it's
another standard of the language "Catalan-Valencian"
Does Valencian follow the IEC (Catalan academy) or AVL (an own academy, like
the RACV in the past)? I think Valencian follow an own academy
Is Valencian an official statutary and ISO language name? I think yes
Who is who give tangential replies? And why don't you like recognizing that
your webs "racocatala.cat" follow your non-official ideology?

I hope you don't disturb more and I say to the rest of people that I won't
reply any attack of Robert against my translation, I only will reply
proposals about the name of my translation to solve this situation. It's a
waste of time talk to anyone who doesn't want to solve this problem, anyone who
only want to destroy my translation and close my mouth. (you are exactly like
Sith against Jedi)

Coordinator of Valencian (RACV) translation
Mario (Mavorte)