2010/3/10 George B <all.out.of....@gmail.com>

> Wwith regard to sharing the same info with enemies, I would lean toward
> saying "yes", or at least having it be optional.  Currently many players
> don't delay shroud updates anyway, so much competitive play basically has
> this info in public anyway. I think from a gameplay point of view it makes
> sense to say that "all undoable moves are public" and just leave it at that.
>  However, I don't have a strong opinion about the secondary issue, so either
> way is fine by me.

According to what people said in the thread where started brainstorming for
my proposal <http://forum.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26324>, a while
ago, some players really like their undo options and do delay shroud
updates. So I suspect there would be strong opposition to having this
mandatory rather than optional.

Cheers,
gabba (aka gabm on IRC)