Hi,

Some people think the scrollwheel behaviour in gui2 should change, since
I don't use the scrollwheel I'm not sure what the best behaviour is.

The current behaviour is that the scrollwheel follows the keyboard
focus; this means you need to select the widget and then you can use the
scrollwheel and regardless where the mouse is it scrolls that widget.

The behaviour wanted by some is that the scrollwheel follows the mouse
focus; this means it scrolls the widget hovers above and if not above a
widget or a non-scrollable widget nothing gets scrolled.

Obviously I won't change the 1.8.x behaviour, but if more people think
following the mouse focus is the right thing™ I'll change the behaviour
for 1.9.

--
Regards,
Mark de Wever aka Mordante/SkeletonCrew