I agree that "skip" would be improved if it took you all the way to
the game-- i think it is what most people want to do when they hit it.
We might want to retitle the button if we change this behaviour,
though at the moment, i can't think of a better name.

Also can you move the buttons over to the right side of the screen?
They have always bugged me floating where they do.

-jwb