Rogers,

Thanks for great spirit of leadership shown by taking up such an enormous
task. Am however not convinced that this method of "e-contributions" will
pay off in the end given such a stringent deadline. I really seem to agree
with Caleb Alaka's earlier proposal of convening brethren at a preferred
venue and we kick off a fund raising drive with lots of members present
because I recently sat in certain spheres and many dint know about the
project.

Thanks,
Roger B Opigo