Yes,

The baby has been washed, lets not pour the water in the basin together with
the baby. Contact some one close to you to give a contribution. time is moving.
I have informed Ob's of Ombaci and those of MOSA Central. can some one get our
brothers  and sisters on Koboko net on board. It is time for History to Judge
us and let the Judgment be that at a certain point in time, our generation
sacrificed for the common good of our people. so please get in touch with
Rogers Anguzu on +256 (77) 246 5024 or + 256 (41) 433 7000. All contributions
shall be accounted for and names of contributors shall be published either in
the print or electronic media. It is time for the Men to be separated from the
boys, Ladies from girls and the Lady who only had a coin and gave it as an
offertory and the Braggart who did not care about a single soul  Rise Up to the
Occasion. No amount is small.