Patrick, this is it!

Rogers

  _____

From: westnilenet-boun...@kym.net [mailto:westnilenet-boun...@kym.net] On
Behalf Of Patrick Okuni
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:00 PM
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] West Nile Hunger Project

Hi Colleagues

I prepared the attached form for use by those who may not be able to access
the Internet - hopefully it is acceptable if accompanied by a short brief
regarding the project. For today I have used Caleb's brief to the Ombaci OBs
to accompany a form I am delivering to Mulago Sports Club.

Good night.

Patrick