From: Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] West Nile Hunger Project
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Friday, August 21, 2009, 1:34 AM

Oguzu,

This is called pragmatism. It's good we are moving from rhetoric's to
pragmatism. I called Afema Robert to send SMS to all our Kampala based group to
inform them of a meeting at DMO's place on Sunday. People at times take time to
open their mails. Let those of Ayibo also SMS colleagues. Can our brothers in
U.S.A, Canada, UK, West Africa and Southern Africa and others elsewhere call
Anguzu Rogers and send their contributions through Western Union. Can Olema and
Ejiku lead our people who are Mbarara based. Anguzu, can you give your phone
details to all those out of Uganda.

Oguzu, thanks so much.