From: Arike J Pundro <ajpun...@hotmail.com>
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:11:37 AM
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Cowardise over Emmy Allio

Dear all,
I personally agree with what you are saying. Let me take some of you back to
exile 1980's. I do not know if some of us remembered what happened in Lutaya
senior secondary school. There were some group of our refugee student who had
problem with the missionaries there and the problem became a big issue until
some of the student's were put under unhcr protection. In reality it was the
students rights but due to lack of our poor African leaders at that when there
was no human rights personal still these guys were protected unlike today human
rights are every where. Even when  we are afraid we  have our brothers who
are in judiciary  system. However I'm in kind of appeal to West Nile Foundation
to rescue our fellow west Nile brother. As said we have not to fear a person
but we need to "fear, fear it self".
Arike