David
I am with you on this one, a regional museum is a great idea, if a public
one can not start quickly enough enterprising persons could pick up this
idea and start a private one. West Nile has used a leopard as a symbol of
unity, apart from the West Nile golf club you can not see this symbol any
where. When you visit London you see iconic and landmark features like big
Ben and the London Eye, New York has the statue of Liberty. I would like to
see a Leopard gracing a pedestal in a prominent place perhaps infront of
this pro-museum.

Wilfred