Greg Hurrell wrote:

[snip]
> I would argue that instead of the table of contents there should be a
> navigation sidebar with a structure something like the following:

Great ideas, Greg. I'm sure if someone (you, perhaps? ... hint, hint)
created the HTML page(s) for what you've suggested, Mauro would figure out a
way to get them posted.

> As it is, things are very confusing. The wget project is spread out over
> half a dozen unrelated domains and even more subdomains.

Also a good point. Mauro, is there any chance of finding a single domain
that can host everything that's needed?

> but I only discovered <http://cvs.sunsite.dk/viewcvs.cgi/wget/> (found
> via Google) while doing the research for this email I'm writing now.

If we find a single domain, the pages on the old domains should either
redirect to the new domain or have the pages replaced with something like
"This page is no longer maintained. Please visit
http://www.wget.org/newpage.html";

Tony