> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of Maciej W. Rozycki

>  Well, instead of scratching the head, how about filing a bug
> report?

Ha :), would be nice.
I suppose that would mean calling PSS, which (if things didn't change) means
an immediate billing on your credit card (to be refunded later if there
really was a problem).
Anyway in this case the answer would probably be upgrade to VS.Net 2002.
But see my other email... disabling optimization as Hrvoje suggested does
work around the problem, and indeed I found some Microsoft articles
suggesting exactly that.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]