Am 13.05.2011 12:00 schrieb Michael A. Puls II:
On Thu, 12 May 2011 16:28:47 -0400, Aryeh Gregor
<simetrical+...@gmail.com> wrote:
Another problem with <p> is that it's very easy to create
unserializable DOMs with it. I've seen cases where at least some
browsers will put things inside <p> that will break out of the <p>,
and I've done it myself by mistake too.

I think the browser/editor just shouldn't allow that in this case. (Not
saying that it's easy to enforce it though.)

As an author or CMS implementor I'd be happy to see UAs solve this for me, creating a valid sequence of paragraphs.

OTOH, if you use <div>s in order to keep the output serializable, this might lead to kind of messy code.

Imagine a content of the contenteditable element like: