I didn't like the patch. It only merged MockWebApplication and
WebTester into a single big class. The author assumed it works, but as
the patch didn't include the modification necessary to the existing
junit test cases, ...

Juergen

didnt someone already submit a patch that does this?

-igor

On 11/6/06, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Currently MockWebApplication and WicketTester are derived from
> WebApplication which requires us to copy & paste code from
> MyApplication to MyWicketTester which is kind of ugly. I changed
> MockWebApplication to delegate to an application instead. It seems to
> work fine but most xxxExpectedResult.html files must be changed.
> Example
>
> <a
> href="/WicketTester/WicketTester?wicket:interface=:0:link::ILinkListener"
> wicket:id="link">test</a>
> ---
> <a

href="/DummyApplication/DummyApplication?wicket:interface=:0:link::ILinkListener"