On 7/11/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/11/07, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I did want to respond to Johan's comment, but it's /not/ a -1 vote,
> especially in view of your reasons above - "0" if anything.

I didn't want to imply as such, but I would not hold a grudge if you
would -1 it. It is late in the game, so ...

the thing about removing convertValue(String[])

if we are going to do it it needs to be now, or it wont make it into
1.3.xperiod. so we need to decide if this is important enough to get
into
1.3 branch.

one tricky part about it is that the converter will have to be installed for
String[]? or do we call it repeatedly if there is more then one element?

-igor

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released