From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Pierre-Yves Saumont
Sent:   Mon 09-10-2006 17:18
To:     wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:        [Wicket-user] onSubmit not called in a form

Hi,

I have a form and on a page and I believe a click on the submit button
should cause a call to the onSubmit method. (No onSubmit in the button,
all default settings). By default, I suppose after the call to onSubmit
Wicket should redisplay the same page. Instead of this, onSubmit is not
called and Wicket displays the home page. I am sure I am doing something
wrong, but I can't find what. Any hint about where to look for?

Pierre-Yves

<<winmail.dat>>