That's pretty weird yes. Can you confirm the action attribute of the
form element is generated correctly? Do you have any validation
errors? You could set a break point in Form#onFormSubmitted and see
whether the request arrives there at all. If it doesn't, somehow the
call back doesn't work (the action attribute of Form might be wrong).
In that case, AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor#resolve is a good
place to set a break point. If the request does arrive in the form,
see what happens there.

Eelco