Dario,

Yes, it is certainly the same data source.

First, I wasn't aware there was a JSON API for [http://stats.grok.se] --
can you provide everyone a link to it?

Second, at least in visual form, that site presents only daily totals.
The actual data uses hourly dumps -- and I was thinking my contribution
could be finer granularity for those who need it (assuming I am not
mistaken).

Thanks, -AW

On 01/25/2011 06:06 PM, Dario Taraborelli wrote:
> apologies – that's obviously just an interface to Domas Mituzas' raw data!
>
> Dario
>
> On 25 Jan 2011, at 23:02, Dario Taraborelli wrote:
>
>> Andrew,
>>
>>> So, while I'm yet to develop this into a formal public-facing API -- I'd
>>> be willing to run queries for interested researchers -- and they should
>>> feel free to contact me.
>>
>> are you aware of this tool based on your data: http://stats.grok.se ?
>>
>> It also has a JSON interface, which is really handy (I used it with a simple
>> python script to download view stats for a sample of pages in a given
>> timeframe)
>>
>> Dario

Andrew G. West, Doctoral Student
Dept. of Computer and Information Science
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA
Phone:   (304)-415-5824
Email:   west...@cis.upenn.edu
Website: http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~westand