----- Mensaje original ----
De: Wikipedia Signpost <wikipediasignp...@gmail.com>
Para: Research into Wikimedia content and communities
<wiki-research-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Enviado: mié,26 enero, 2011 07:20
Asunto: Re: [Wiki-research-l] New toolbox Wikipedia pages

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Felipe Ortega <glimmer_phoe...@yahoo.es> wrote:
> You can access, from the corresponding "View history" page:

> I don't know when (exactly) these services were activated.

Most of them were added to the "View history" page in 2008 and 2009:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Histlegend&action=history

Well, in particular it looks like the tool for "better statistics" was
introduced in addition to the
ranked list of contributors last month:

06:57, 27 December 2010 Seattle Skier (talk | contribs) (1,492 bytes) (Add
better "Revision history statistics" tool)

We featured an overview of such page history related tools in the
Signpost a while ago, also mentioning a few others:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2010-09-20/Dispatches

Thanks, I had missed those ones.

In fact, we had a discussion on watchlists in this list last Summer and it
wasn't mentioned that it was
connected with "History view" pages since Oct. 2009, AFAIK.

I thought this could be useful, since I was asking around and many people
hadn't
notice this
toolbox before (neither in the English Wikipedia, nor in other languages where
it looks like it is being
activated).

Best,
Felipe.