Ed and others, based on your observations, I'd like to pose a side question:

The impression that I get from many of these symposia (and journals) is
that there is not much space for research concerning Wikipedia and
Education, such as teaching methodologies, case studies and such, not on
the side of hard-science chunks of data. I know of lots of other professors
who are doing the same thing as myself, but I see not many places for
exchanging our experiences (conference-wise, not online channels, which,
franky, I don't think are working much). Do you feel there is good room to
topics such as mine?

Thanks,
Juliana.

www.domusaurea.org