actually, with our community, it is not. What other journals die for, we
have sort of provided. This is why a Wiki journal may have a better chance
than others, but only if it is prepared with the academic career paths and
full proper code of conduct nuances considered (double-blind scholarly peer
review, proper editorial board, PDFs with page numbers, etc.).

dj