hey,

I just want to note that I am not convinced that gender expression
online or indeed expression in general is the same as it is in real
space. Granted, this may be stylistically what you are trying to
prove. But I just wanted to add my two cents, that indeed it may not
have a gender bias directly if the structure does not impose it.