Allow me to propose something different: Wikipedia needs better writing,
not technical solutions. And for different target groups, we need different
encyclopedias:
* for children
* for people with disabilities, such as
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leichte_Sprache
* for scholars, e.g. "Wikipedia scholar".
A different wiki for every target group can be arranged in the best
possible way for the target group.

Kind regards
Ziko