Congrats, Dariusz!

To anyone interested in exploring the main question Dariusz presented
further, the following article is recommended -

To those who have academic access and want to review online -
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13614533.2012.740439
To those who don't, here is the bibliographic reference (Also attached the
PDF) -
Bayliss, G. (2013). Exploring the cautionary attitude toward Wikipedia in
higher education: Implications for higher education institutions. *New
Review of Academic Librarianship*, *19*(1), 36-57.

I still think we've made major steps forward in the past decade. Actually,
I'd say that these days, we are in the same place with Wikidata and
Academia, as we were about a decade or so with Wikipedia. But that's a
whole other discussion. :)

Cheers,
Shani.

*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*

* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* Azrieli Foundation Research Fellow.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495>.

* Member of the Board of Trustees
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/profile/shani-evenstein-sigalov/>, Wikimedia
Foundation <https://wikimediafoundation.org/>.
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
<http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://benyehuda.org>.

+972-525640648