On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Katie Filbert
<katie.filb...@wikimedia.de>wrote:

> PostgreSQL is really not supported at all yet for Wikibase.  MediaWiki
> core support for Postgres is also currently broken, while patches for sites
> schema updates, ORM support are pending on gerrit.

Look like using PostgreSQL is a no-go for me at the moment for my project.
Both MySQL and PostgreSQL are great but the former is being changed to more
proprietary and its open-source's future is uncertain.
I would urge the MediaWiki development community to consider further on
this.