On 26.04.2013 17:09, Dimitris Kontokostas wrote:
>     * We do have the OAIRepository extension installed on Wikidata. Did anyone
>     try that?
>

> Great! Didn't know that. I see it installed
> (http://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:OAIRepository) but it is password
> protected, can we (DBpedia) request access?

Sure, but you already have access, DBpedia live uses it. The password for
Wikidata is the same as for Wikipedia (I don't remember it...).

You guys are the only reason the interface still exists :) DBpedia is the only
(regular) external user (LuceneSearch is the only internal user).

Note that there's nobody really maintaining this interface, so finding an
alternative would be great. Or deciding we (or more precisely, the Wikimedia
FOundation - there's not much the Wikidata team can do there) really want to
support OAI in the future, and then overhaul the implementation.

-- daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler, Softwarearchitekt