Though it may not be useful to have a "cycle" in an "ontology", I do
think we should avoid creating structures that make a "cycle"
impossible, and I also believe in supporting more than one ontology.
Please note that new articles on the English Wikipedia are
"automatically" nominated for deletion when they have zero categories.