On 2015-03-10 14:31, Amir E. Aharoni wrote:
Hi,

[ Aude and Christian Consonni, this should especially interest you. ]

I was throwing around ideas with a friend about how OpenStreetMap
could be integrated with Wikidata.

Towns obviously have or can a Wikipedia article about them, but
probably not every street or shop. But do they fulfill a structural
need or is it way too much?

Hi Amir,

anything which can be remotely considered as a tourist attraction, as well as shops, hotels, reataurants and such are withing the scope of Wikivoyage and thus of Wikidata. For streets, we have now an approved bot task adding all Dutch streets on Wikidata, and I do not see why any other country could be different - provided we have good sources.

Cheers
Yaroslav