Hi Andy,

The post last autumn said you had 176,000 items matched to OSM, a very large proportion of which (at least at that time) had no P31 "instance of", but you had been able to deduce this from Wikipedia.

Would it be possible to start loading Wikidata with that information -- ie complete the P31's that were missing?

I'm hoping to be using Wikidata very soon to identify what certain maps are maps of, based on their latitude, longitude and extent -- it would be really useful to have the "instance of" info on Wikidata from this set, plus any more that you have.

Is the data extract still about; and would it be straightforward for me or anybody else to get moving on this? (Priority areas being battlefields, cathedrals, castles & any other such features that might have a plan of them appear in a 19th century book).

Thanks,

   James.