OK Lydia, what is the purpose of giving order of qualifiers then?

Along with helping to give a user a better representation of data, the order
can be useful in automated processing of properties. To my mind, it starts with
the most important entity data. Moreover, in case of contradiction, I would
assume that first properties are “ranked” higher. After all we are humans and
pay more attention to the top of page. Our mind may get bit tired by the end of
page. In an ideal world you are right that order does not matter, but in the
reality it may help algorithms.

Vlad