Hey Vladimir,

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 10:54 PM, Vladimir Ryabtsev
<greatvo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The talk is not about JSON, I never mentioned it. JSON is a serialization
> format and it does not have to be "nice". The talk about the ability to do
> something.
>
> As for use case, I have already described it: representing data in the same
> (familiar to user) layout as on Wikidata page. If you consider this use case
> unimportant or uncommon — well, OK then. At least I tried.

I'd like to understand a bit more about what you are doing/trying to
do. Would you mind sharing a bit more about what you are working on
either here or with me off-list? Then I can better tell you if there
are good ways to get what you want, if we can add some or not.

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207.