Thomas Steiner, 28/09/2015 23:32:
Note: as far as I can tell, the stats available at
https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-primary-sources/status.html  so far
do not differentiate between "fact wrong" (as in "Barack Obama is
president of Croatia" [fact wrong]) and "source wrong" ("Barack Obama
is president of the United States", "according to
http://www.theonion.com/"; [fact correct, source wrong]).

Indeed. I only briefly tested "primary sources" because it's frustratingly slow, but the statements I rejected were not wrong, just ugly: for instance redundant references where we already had some. I'd dare calling them formatting issues, which a bot can certainly filter. But maybe I was lucky!

Nemo