Denny Vrandečić, 28/09/2015 23:27:
Actually, my suggestion would be to switch on Primary Sources as a
default tool for everyone.

Yes, it's a desirable aim to have one-click suggested actions (à la Wikidata game) embedded into items for everyone. As for this tool, unrelatedly from the data used, at least slowness and misleading messaging need to be fixed first: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata_talk:Primary_sources_tool

(Compare: we already have very easy "remove" buttons on all statements on all items. So the interface for large-scale easy correction of mistakes is already there, while for *insertion* it's still missing. Which is also the gist of Gerard's argument, I believe. I agree with Lydia we can eventually do both, of course.)

Nemo