On 28.10.2015 12:24, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
On 10/27/15 4:24 PM, Markus Krötzsch wrote:
Definitely. However, there is some infrastructural gap between loading
a dump once in a while and providing a *live* query service.
Unfortunately, there are no standard technologies that would routinely
enable live updates of RDF stores, and Wikidata is rather low-tech
when it comes to making its edits available to external tools. One
could set up the code that is used to update query.wikidata.org (I am
sure it's available somewhere), but it's still some extra work.

Regards,

Markus

Markus,

Are you aware DBpedia-Live? It is based on existing open standards.

Yes, but we are talking about Wikidata here. The question discussed in this thread is how much work it would be for others to build a third-party *Wikidata* live endpoint. I think we agree on the fact that it would be nice if standards-based support would be available here -- but it isn't at the moment.

Markus