Andy Mabbett писал 2016-08-04 22:45:
On 1 August 2016 at 01:05, Vi to <vituzzu.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

Finally, just to clarify: undeletions by stewards are completely out of our mission and policies (I, for one, would rather intervene to delete ^^), same
for the staffers. No chances to overrule a community for such trivial
reasons.

There is no community action to overrule. The deletion was done by
single, involved admin, with no discussion, and without any backing in
policy.

Really? And we, the admin cabal, just massively disregard policies?

May be you should learn to listen at some point. You have been provided with all necessary explanations, multiple times. You may agree or disagree, but repeatedly stating there were no explanations is IDONOTHEARIT.

Stop it.

Cheers
Yaroslav