Thanks Andrew but I know and see the pitfalls.
The use case is only 1 level deep and to be treated not as a Category but
instead as simply something "Related" or "Relative" to the topic.
Keeping within those 2 constraints from my tests seems to work reasonably
well.  Beyond those constraints... I agree, its the wild west and not
something that we are interested in.