Dear Wikidata contributors,

I am a computer scientist at the University of Manchester. We have
developed a tool that can acquire general knowledge in the form of axioms
from data. We have run our tool on Wikidata and produced lots of axioms
that, to us, look like interesting axioms.

We need your help to evaluate the results!

What is required from you:

   - knowledge of a domain/topic of Wikidata and some understanding of the
   W3C Web Ontology Language (OWL);
   - 20 minutes of your time.

What you could get:

   - axioms to build/improve the background knowledge ontology for you
   domain (and thus improve data access/retrieval);
   - interesting correlations in your domain that could hint at modelling
   or usage idiosyncrasies.

How it would work:

   - contact us;
   - pick your domain/topic, e.g. museums, libraries, articles, books,
   hotels, etc.;
   - take an online survey consisting of 60 random axioms about your domain
   where you are asked to judge each axiom as "correct" , "false", or "don't
   know" and indicate how interesting it is on the linear scale (a survey
   should take around 20 minutes to complete).

Please let us know if you are interested or know someone who may be
interested. We need your help!

Kind regards,
Slava