One further alternative is the "Linked Data Fragments" (LDF) interface, which is supposed to be a bit lighter on the server than SPARQL -- but only returns a set of triples, so further actions would be needed if you wanted to get labels for them as well.

For example:

https://query.wikidata.org/bigdata/ldf?subject=&predicate=wdt:P50&object=wd:Q35610

-- James.