Hola,
Please don’t get me wrong and don’t give any interpretation based on my
question.
Since the beginning of this thread, I am also trying to push the use of HDT
here. For example, I was the one contacting HDT gurus to fix the dataset error
on Twitter and so on...

Sorry if Laura or any one thought I was giving “some lessons here “. I don’t
have a super computer either nor a member of Wikidata team. Just a “data
consumer” as many here ..

Best,
Ghislain

Sent from my iPhone, may include typos