Hi Sanjaya,

The discussions and thoughts on quality of WE materials is extremely
important for the future success and sustainability of our our
project.

At a personal level -- I'm very pleased to see these concerns and
thoughts raised by members of our community -- It shows that we care
about our project <smile>.

Given the importance and substantive nature of these discussions --
I've suggest that we move the planning and discussions on this
important topic into the wiki so that we have a permanent record of
this development with the added advantage of working collaboratively
on the relevant documents.

So I've set up a page for us to begin discussing and drafting a policy
on QA and review in WE:

http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Quality_Assurance_and_Review

I'll post an invitation to the list inviting contributions ...

BIG thanks for taking the initiative in asking the questions and
moving this forward to the next level.