Wow this is a sooooooooooooo important thread , thank you for bring that up
, I think the healthy wiki enviorment would be the Number 5 below , the
number of times it has been reused and recontextulized and Number 6 the
number of different countries that use it

1 I think it is so important that everyone OER can be reused , I am reusing
 some of Leigh 's course in China now check out it at
http://teachandlearnonline.cn/wiki/library/social_library
(See google translation at the bottom )

And Peter how did you get this criterion from  ? any source you can point me
to ? thanks

Leo

--
blog:http://leolaoshi.yo2.cn