Thank you Peter , you are amazing ! I am reading what you and Wayne wrote
very carefully and really learning a lot from both of you .I am not sure if
I understand the animal analogy , I would like to give my 2 cents to this on
the quality or healthy wiki resources .

1 What is the purpose of the educational resources ?

2 what need will be addressed ?

3 what program will be developed by using this resources

4 what faculty will be involoved ?

5 what kinds of staff will be invloved ?

6 what promotion need to done or training ?

7 how will you measure the being healthy or sucess ?

Leo

--
blog:http://leolaoshi.yo2.cn
HELP项目https://groups.google.com/group/helpelephantsliveproject