On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Minhaaj,
>
> I'd be very interested in your detailed definition of "profiteering".
> I think I may be getting a sense of what you mean, but I think I may
> be missing even what should be considered profit... or why taken in a
> different context (yours) why what is going on should be considered
> profiteering...
>
> Sincerely, Peter

I'd be specifically interested in the distinction this definition makes
between "profit" and "benefit." I've been looking at non-monetary economies
for some time. They don't have these clear boundaries between profits and
benefits that money-based economies have. Supposedly, all project
participants benefit, though.

--
Cheers,
MariaD

I write, 'In the beginning was the Deed!' - Goethe, Faust

naturalmath.com: a sketch of a social math site
activities