Dear Leigh,

Wikipedia is a wiki so you can edit it. If you check the history of
the page you can see who made the entries.
It looks like the initial entry was made on the 11 of March.
I had seen that page before and thought everyone knew it existed.

Maybe I appreciate people who give their frank opinion, there are not
many around. I thought for me anyway it was helpful when you were
honest and direct with comments when I was taking the wikieducator
course and it was extremely helpful.

I think maybe we should listen to different opinions and ideas even if
we do not agree with them but at least there can be a civil dialogue.
Hopefully the wikieducator page will be edited in such a way that it
will reflect what the WE community is. For me it was a friendly
experience.
My starting point was the UNESCO discussion, an email from them
introducing WE, then Wikimania 2008 and information on different
wikis, wikiversity, diplopedia etc.
Maybe what would be useful would be a sort of chart like a dendrogram
to show the relationships between wikis and other organisations.
All the best
Nadia