I agree Leigh, that article doesnt look right, it looks more like what I'd
expect on  a meta.wikimedia page as a project proposal or something like
that.

Its interesting that depending on who you are, you can pretty much get away
with anything on wikipedia.

Warm Regards
Chris Harvey
www.superuser.com.au