Leigh,
I may be slow. I apologize because I certainly did not intend to ignore your
suggestions. I had no idea anyone you were suggesting not to collaborate. I
missed it all. I would be very grateful if you could explain what you mean
by collaboration and why we don't need it. It may be that I misunderstood
the rationale behind the wiki. I thought the whole point was to work
together.

Thank you.

Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student