Gita,
You are not alone in all three accounts: (a) in facilitating the workshop
since I co-facilitate eL4C27, (b) in not receiving email notifications, and
(c) in being concerned. I presume the reason for the lack of notifications
has to do with the move to the new servers.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Share your teaching experiences:
http://www.wikieducator.org/Etnirag_Online_Journal
You are invited to join educators for a free 5-day online workshop on how to
integrate technology into the classroom and collaborate with educators
around the world: http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C25/Register