Hello Valerie,
I would be interested in collaborating with your students in updating
Collaborative Projects and Teamwork:
http://wikieducator.org/Collaborative-projects
They can research for websites, articles, videos, images, and audio if
available.
Thank you.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Share your teaching experiences:
http://www.wikieducator.org/Etnirag_Online_Journal
You are invited to join educators for a free 5-day online workshop on how to
integrate technology into the classroom and collaborate with educators
around the world: http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C25/Register